If you would like to upgrade your membership, please sign in.
embership is open to individuals and organizations that share the vision of the Coalition. Members must sign a declaration of support for the Coalition’s mission and objectives.Your membership supports the Arizona Breastfeeding Coalition website and helps connect local coalitions and others in the breastfeeding community through the annual meeting and teleconference, news from the United StatesBreastfeeding Coalition, and other outreach and advocacy. Most important, membership gives you a voice in determining the future direction and focus of the Arizona Breastfeeding Coalition.
• Receive up-to-date news and information related to breastfeeding
internationally, nationally and locally
• Stay informed of important advocacy efforts from the United States
Breastfeeding Committee and the AZ Breastfeeding Coalition
• Voting privileges (One vote per individual member is permitted)
Attend General Membership meetings at least four times a year (held in various locations across Arizona) Your membership dues are for January 1 to December 31. Membership dues are not prorated. You may join anytime of the year for a low cost of $5.
Note: membership is recurring.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP
- Additional opportunities for networking – In addition to gold membership benefits:
- Education opportunities - Discounted priced education including teleconferences
- Inclusion in the membership directory - Business Listing in Membership Directory*
- Access to members section of website - Able to place listings in Coalition Calendar*
- Quarterly newsletter ** Only items that meet International Code. ABC may
- Voting privileges choose not to accept contributions from certain
- Email notices organizations, and retains the right to refuse donations.
-Archived Meeting Minutes, Agenda, Handouts
Want to do a little more than be a member?… donate to the Coalition
Already a member? Sign in here.
If you are seeing this page and you are already a member, please sign in.