embership is open to individuals and organizations that share the vision of the Coalition. Members must sign a declaration of support for the Coalition's mission and objectives.Your membership supports the Arizona Breastfeeding Coalition website and helps connect local coalitions and others in the breastfeeding community through the annual meeting and teleconference, news from the United StatesBreastfeeding Coalition, and other outreach and advocacy. Most important, membership gives you a voice in determining the future direction and focus of the Arizona Breastfeeding Coalition.
• Receive up-to-date news and information related to breastfeeding
internationally, nationally and locally
• Stay informed of important advocacy efforts from the United States
Breastfeeding Committee and the AZ Breastfeeding Coalition
• Voting privileges (One vote per individual member is permitted)
Attend General Membership meetings at least four times a year (held in various locations across Arizona) Your membership dues are year to year. Membership dues are not prorated. You may join anytime of the year for a cost of $15.
Note: membership is recurring.
- Additional opportunities for networking
- Education opportunities
- Inclusion in the membership directory
- Access to members section of website
- Voting privileges
- Discounted priced education including teleconferences
- Email notices
- ** Only items that meet International Code. ABC may choose not to accept contributions from certain organizations, and retains the right to refuse donations.
Want to do a little more than be a member?... donate to the Coalition
(note: this is not a membership and is purely for donation purposes)
Already a member? Sign in here.
If you are seeing this page and you are already a member, please sign in.